Become a proud STEM Supporter
Help spread the word about “Houston STEM Education Day”!
Support STEM education in Texas through spreading the word about the week-long celebration to colleagues, employees, students, parents, and other potential partners and participants through your professional and personal networks.
Here are some ways to get the word out about “Houston STEM Education Day :”
- Print or share our “Save the Date” flyer
- Distribute Houston STEM Education Day event schedules to students, families, friends and work colleagues
- Include Houston STEM Education Day information in your campus , company or organization’s newsletter
- Post the www.stemtx.org link on your website and share on your social media page
- “Follow” us on twitter and “Like” us on Facebook
- Address the “Houston STEM Education Day ” on agendas at board and association meetings
- Make introductions to key stakeholders in your network who are interested in supporting STEM education
- Allow participants of Houston STEM Education Day to have booths or tables at your company, school or organization’s existing events.
- Allow the Houston STEM Education Day hand-out literature on tabletops or place setting seats to inform groups at existing or new company events about activities
- Tag existing ads, articles or email signatures at the end with the festival logo or tagline regarding being a “Proud Supporter of STEM Education in Texas
Want to get even more involved?
Click here to participate and learn more!